Terms & Conditions
1. All dogs must be immunised to C5. Proof of immunisation is required at drop off. Inoculation for Hepatitis, Kennel Cough, Parvovirus, Distemper and a worm treatment are advised.
2. If veterinary attention is required owners are liable for all expenses. In the event of serious illness and the owner cannot be contacted the veterinary surgeons decision will be final. Should your vet be unavailable and the proprietors of Darnum Haven Boarding Kennels consider it necessary a vet will be provided by Darnum Haven Boarding Kennels at the owner’s expense.
3. Animals not collected within fourteen (14) days of the nominated date will be deemed to have been abandoned and will be subject to the discretion of Darnum Haven Boarding Kennels. All outstanding and subsequent costs incurred are to be paid in full upon receipt of advice of the amount thereof .The animal will be returned to the owner, if not rehomed, once all arrears are paid.
4. All payments are to be in advance for the full term of the booking agreement.
5. Darnum Haven Boarding Kennels reserve the right to refuse any animal and no reason shall be given.
6. Darnum Haven Boarding Kennels will not be responsible for any damage or injuries caused to any of the animals staying at their kennels other than as a result of the wilful or negligent act of Darnum Haven Boarding Kennels or its employees.
7. Boarding rates are charged by night, not calendar day. (Drop off on day one pick up next day is only one night accommodation)
8. Over peak periods (School Holidays, Easter and Christmas) a non refundable 50% deposit is required ,a minimum of two weeks prior to the booking commencement date.
9. During the Christmas period a 5 days minimum booking will apply.
10. Applications for discounts by pensioners and CFA volunteers must be supported by appropriate documentation.